- Cow Brand Soap’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
In order to be a good corporate citizen, Cow Brand Soap devotes ceaseless effort to live
together harmoniously and honestly with the society and employees.
Cow Brand Soap, that makes quality the first priority as a manufacturer specialized in
skin-cleansing products, provides products for beauty, cleanliness and health, and
ensures fairness and transparency in
the corporate activities.
The key elements of CSR are
“environment conservation”, “customer
satisfaction”, “social contribution and
compliance” and “employee
- Our attitude toward the environment
There is a camphor tree positioned roughly in the center of our
factory that was planted at the factory completion in 1963 and
named “Tree of MINORI”. In Japanese, “MINORI” is a word
having multiple meanings; fruitful, rewarding and productive.
The tree was planted in the hope of growing rich at the
environment-friendly factory and is now a symbol of our
We have implemented environmental conservation activities, as the “Tree of MINORI”
has grown, from various angles such as efficient use of resources, energy savings and
reduction of industrial waste, not to mention greening of our factory.
- Cow Brand Soap’s activities on environment conservation
Cow Brand Soap is promoting the following activities
Energy and resource savings by a summer dress code and saving electricity
Recycling of containers and packaging materials
Using Business cards and envelops made from the reeds at Lake Biwa
- Customer Satisfaction
- In order to attain the highest levels of satisfaction from consumers and corporate
customers, Cow Brand Soap places quality the first priority and also makes
response to customer needs.
- As a manufacturer specialized in skin-cleansing products, we focus on product
quality and safety above all others, for instance, using biodegradable surfactants
in view of water pollution.
- Our Customer Consultation Service Office directly receives a wide variety of
opinions and inquiries from customers who use our products. We utilize the
feedbacks from our customers for new product development and product
- Social Contribution and Compliance
- Cow Brand Soap has made contributions to school equipment, overseas aid and relief
activities for disaster-stricken areas etc. through joining the Bellmark Campaign
conducted by a school subsidies financial group since 1961.
- Cow Brand Soap places the highest priority not only on securing compliances but also
enhancing management transparency and ensuring fairness.
- Employee Satisfaction
- Cow Brand Soap considers it very important to work steadily with employees in
good faith. It is impossible to implement CSR without employee’s satisfaction.
- Cow Brand Soap respects employee’s individuality and motivation, and creates a
health-and-safety-conscious work environment.